The LinkVUE Long-Range Wireless Data Collection module is the latest wireless RF automation device from Pacific Data Systems, and is designed to simplify point-to-point / mesh networking applications.
Single model, multi-configurable
With the abillity to accept a wide-range of communication protocols, almost any sensor available can be integrated with the LinkVUE Long-Range Wireless Data Collection module to reliably transmit your vital data.
Because any LinkVUE module can be configured as either a hub, relay or end-point device, a LinkVUE networking system is fully configurable depending on your requirements.
A system could be as simple as utilising 1 x LinkVUE hub only, for single site monitoring applications, or it could comprise of 1 x LinkVUE hub along with a combination of up to 25 End-points or Repeaters for multi-site, multi-parameter monitoring – can be extended to a maximum of 150 modules!
• Long Range Connectivity – up to 26km LOS
• Analog / Digital, SDI-12 & MODBUS Inputs
• Easy Installation, Simple Configuration
• Low Cost Solution
• Long Battery Life
• 2 x pulse inputs 5Hz max frequency – 100mS minimum on / 100mS off time
• 2 x 4-20mA or 2 x 0-10V transducer inputs (user selectable on board) -12 bit resolution
• SDI-12 port (up to 5 sensors)
• +12V or +15V 400mA DC output (user selectable) to power external transducers (from internal batt. or external power source)
• RF Comms Mesh or Point-to-Point 900Mhz RF radio (Range upto 5km and 10km respectively)
• RS232 / RS485 (2-wire) comms interface for MODBUS® RTU comms (Hub only)
• 10 years operational on internal battery (End Points only), Hub and Repeaters operate from an external 6-12V DC power source
• Open drain switch 100mA DC
• Expansion Port for plug-in additional functionality
• Console software application tool to configure devices in the field
For further information, please download the LinkVUE brochure