Remote Bore Water Level Monitoring System
Bore Water Level Monitoring with Satellite Communications
When groundwater monitoring bores are situated in hard-to-reach locations, conducting manual checks on water levels can be time consuming and dangerous (snake bites, dehydration and risk of injury in rough terrain). However many companies, such as mines, are required to monitor bore water levels as part of their Environmental Regulations.
The Pacific Data Systems Remote Bore Water Level Monitoring System removes the need for staff to physically visit the bore to conduct manual measurements. The solar-powered system takes daily water level measurements and transmits an email to nominated contacts via the integrated IDP690 satellite terminal.
Remote Bore Water Level Monitoring System - Standard Features
- Satellite communications
- Level sensor
- Solar power kit
- Daily email transmission of groundwater bore water level data
Pacific Data Systems offers several options for customisation of the Remote Bore Water Level Monitoring System:
- 3G communications
- dataTaker data logger - provides online real-time access to data, alarms etc
- Weather sensors - rainfall, temperature etc
- Water quality sensors - pH, Turbidity, OPTOD etc
- DT-Remote iOS App (only available for dataTaker data logger enhanced systems)