Intrinsically Safe Manometer
The Series 475 Intrinsically Safe Handheld Digital Manometer measures positive,
negative, or differential pressures of air and natural gases in ranges from 1 in w.c.
(0.249 kPa) to 150 psi (10.34 bar). The dual push pads on the front panel control the
on/off, auto zero, and pressure unit selection, allowing for simple operation with no set
up needed. When used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube (u), the Series 475 can also be used
as an air velocity gauge.
• Rugged aluminium case protects the instrument from damage during transport/use
• Large, easy-to-read LCD and simple operation
• FM approved to be intrinsically safe in hazardous locations, Class 1, Div 2, Groups
A, B, C, D, T4 Ta = 70°C
• Monitoring natural gas pressures on boilers and other combustion equipment
• Air velocity monitoring, when used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube (u) and AV calculator
• Field calibration of other instruments
• Monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems
- Service: Air and compatible combustible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Accuracy: ±0.5% FS, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% FS from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% FS.
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Display: 0.42˝ (10.6 mm) 4 digit LCD.
- Resolution: See chart.
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, userreplaceable.
- Weight: 10.8 oz (306 g).
- Process Connections: Two barbed connections for use with 1/8˝ (3.18 mm) or
3/16˝ (4.76 mm) ID tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8˝ (3.18 mm) ID
x 1/4˝ (6.35 mm) OD tubing for 475-7 & 475-8 only.
- Agency Approvals: CE, FM approved to Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T4 Ta
Our other HVAC products and Sensors – HVAC Products