|When||10am - 5pm Monday March 17 2014
(Meetings by request)
|Where||Pacific Data Systems Head Office,
27 Hi-Tech Court, Brisbane Technology Park, Eight Mile Plains (On-site parking available)
|Light refreshments and BBQ lunch will be provided|
|RSVP||Free entry. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kristen Lee on 07 3361 2000.|
On Monday March 17 2014, Pacific Data Systems, in partnership with AST Australia, will be hosting a product technology expo in our Brisbane office.
Pacific Data Systems has partnered with AST Australia to offer Australian customers a complete end-to-end solution. Together we make it simpler and more cost-effective for you to source remote monitoring and control systems. By forging a "single source" approach, we reduce the amount of time you spend on sourcing quotes, chasing ETA's and resolving technical issues.
Visit this year's expo for your opportunity to
- Meet representatives from 3 major satellite manufacturers at one time - SkyWave, Hughes and Inmarsat
- Get hands on and "touch, play and feel" working integrated monitoring and control systems with live satellite connections
- Attend technical presentations on remote monitoring and satellite communications systems
- Have a private consultation with representatives from Pacific Data Systems and AST Australia, as well as key suppliers, to discuss your project ideas.
Benefits Of Attending
1) Get Hands On With The Latest Technology
The following is a list of equipment and integrated systems on display for you to interact with:
Integrated Monitoring Systems
Australian designed and manufactured solutions, customised to meet your project requirements.
Explorer 325 Terminals
2) Have Your Questions Answered
The expo provides the unique opportunity to meet, and have your questions answered by, representatives from 3 major manufacturers as well as consultants from Pacific Data Systems and AST Australia in the one location.
M2M Sales Manager, Inmarsat l
Director, Sales & Business Development, Hughes
Account Manager Asia Pacific, SkyWave
M2M Solutions & Product Manager, AST Australia
Regional Manager, AST Australia
General Manager, Pacific Data Systems
Do you have a specific area of interest?
In addition to our already scheduled presentations, shown below, we have timeslots available to explore additional topics of interest with you and your team.
Please email us on email@example.com or call Paul Gapes on 07 3361 2000 to indicate your area of interest or to book a meeting room to discuss your specific project.
3) Technical Presentations
In addition to offering advice and answering your questions throughout the day, our representatives will also be holding scheduled presentations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3361 2000 to reserve your spot now for your preferred sessions.
'Designing A Remote Monitoring System Using Satellite Communications'
A Step-By-Step Guide For Basic (Single Parameter) Systems
Time: 10:30 - 11:30 am (booked out) / 1:00pm - 2:00pm (seats still available)
Are you new to remote monitoring and satellite communications? Join us as we explore the fundamentals of system design.
- Instrumentation for single parameter data collection
- Alarms, reporting and remote control
- An introduction to satellite communications - device selection, account setup
- Case study: Remote Bore Hole Water Level Monitoring (including alarms)
How To Optimise A Multi-Parameter Remote Monitoring System For Satellite Communications
Time: 2:30 - 3:30pm
Without proper planning, complex monitoring systems can quickly become costly and unmanageable. In this workshop we will look at ways to reduce the overheads of monitoring multiple parameters, including considerations for satellite communications optimisation.
- Choosing the right sensors
- Managing your data - accessing raw data and formatting for reporting
- Configuring satellite communications for cost-effective, reliable access to remote data
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers, IT specialists and senior level site or exploration management who would like to introduce reliable remote communications, monitoring or control into their business.
- It is also relevant to anyone interested in the latest cutting edge Satellite Communications Technologies.
Please RSVP to email@example.com or call Kristen Lee on 07 3361 2000.