VNS - V-Notch Weir System
Advanced design and technology plus years of expertise have produced the VNS V-Notch Weir System - a versatile, powerful – yet low power & cost effective system.
» V-Notch Weir Water Flow Volume System
» Low Cost Per Channel
» Web & FTP client / server
» Designed & Manufactured in Australia
» 3 Year Warranty
The VNS (V-Notch Weir System) is an industrial-grade, water flow volume system suitable for the harshest of environmental conditions.
The versatile, powerful, yet low power & cost effective system will ensure longevity for water flow volume monitoring.
• Cost effective system capable of measuring water flow volume in dams, open channels such as streams and tunnels
• Standalone or part of a network with powerful inbuilt communication options, allows access to data how or where you want
• Capable of testing the integrity of level sensors
• Includes USB memory stick support
• Rugged design and construction provides reliable operation in the extremes of contrasting environments and applications
• Designed and manufactured in Australia to the highest quality standard.
Getting the Data
View the data in real time or store up to 10 million data points. Data storage and retrieval can be achieved via USB memory stick, FTP, Modbus for SCADA, Ethernet or Web. The web server allows browser access to data and files, FTP provides data to your office without the need for polling or specific host software.
To view the full technical specifications please download the VNS V-Notch Weir System brochure