WQMS-2080 Water Quality Monitoring Station
The PDS Water Quality Monitoring Station is designed to provide organisations with an automatic means of continuously monitoring the water quality of ponds, streams, sewers, drains, watercourses and more.
The stand-alone station configued with your selection of water quality sensors cabled back to the central logging device.
The station is a plug and play device requiring minimal expertise to install and configure in the field.
Pacific Data Systems have supplied Water Quality Monitoring Stations for
- Wastewater / Effluent / Liquid Waste
- Government Departments
- Marine Research
Our customisable and flexible approach ensure we can build a Water Quality Monitoring Station for almost every application.
Your Choice Of Water Quality Sensors
The PDS Water Quality Monitoring Station is a multiparameter system capable of accepting a variety of sensor inputs such as:-
- Electrical Conductivity / Salinity
- Optical Dissolved Oxygen
- ORP (redox)
- Water Level
Remote Water Monitoring
Depending on the level of interaction required, there are a number of options available for retrieval and display of the data from the water quality monitoring station.
- DT-Remote App - For iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch®, DT-Remote lets you view your data in the form of graphs and mimic panels.
- USB drive - Manually download by inserting a USB flash drive into the USB port on the logger and download without a PC connection.
- PC connected - View and download data with a PC via the Ethernet port using Internet Explorer to access the stations internal web browser based software.
Why monitor your water quality if there is no way of knowing when there have been critical changes? With the Pacific Data Systems Water Quality Monitoring System you can choose to include a range of alarms. Depending on your requirements we can include physical and audio alarms on the physical station to alert surrounding staff, as well as SMS or email alarms to your designated contacts, when certain conditions are met.
Multiple Power Options
Depending on the installation location, choose from battery powered (with or without solar powered backup) or mains powered.
For more information, please download the WQMS-2080 Water Quality Monitoring Station brochure.