Satellite Communications l Hughes 9502 BGAN M2M Terminal
The Hughes 9502 IP satellite terminal provides reliable connectivity over the Inmarsat Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) for IP SCADA and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications.
Hughes 9502 BGAN M2M Terminal Benefits
- Simple installation - no PC required. Outdoor unit can be pole mounted.
- Cost effective - Exclusive airtime packages, no connection charge with BGAN M2M, no charges for over-the-air modem software upgrades
- SMS Remote Control - remote management via SMS including configuration, debugging and access to the Web interface
- Always-on" network connectivity - the integrated IP Watchdog ensures no manual intervention is required to recover from an outage
- Auto-on/auto-context activation - automatically restores power and PDP connection to itself following loss of power and/or IP connection
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Ultra-low power consumption - suitable for solar powered installations
- Relay mode - passes WAN IP address to the connected RTU
- Security enhancements - with extended layers of embedded security options
Hughes 9502 BGAN M2M Terminal Applications
Plant and Equipment Monitoring
e.g. Generators, Compressors
Oil & Gas Pipeline Monitoring
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring or control system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.