Ponsel NTU Digital Turbidity Sensor
The Ponsel NTU sensor provides low-cost turbidity monitoring. ISO 7027 compliance (nephelometry).
Ponsel Turbidity Sensor Features
- IR optical sensor with optical fibre
- Measurements: Turbidity
- Measurement Range: 0-4000 NTU in 4 ranges: 0-50NTU, 0-200 NTU, 0-1000 NTU, 0-4000 NTU
- Accuracy: <5% of the reading
- Output options: Modbus RS-485, SDI-12
Ponsel Turbidity Sensor Benefits
- Based on IR nephelometry / 880 nm (ISO 7027 compliance)
- Calibration with formazine standard solution
- Minimal maintenance and no consumables
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.