Ponsel Digital pH, Redox & Temperature Sensor (pHEHT)
The Ponsel pHEHT sensor combines pH, redox and temperature measurements in a single water quality monitoring solution.
Ponsel pH, Redox & Temperature Sensor Features
- Measurements: pH, redox, temperature
- Measurement Range: pH - 0 - 14 pH; Redox - -1000 to +1000 mV; Temperature - -10 - 50oC
- Accuracy: pH - +/- 0.05 pH; Redox - +/- 2 mV; Temperature - +/- 0.5oC
- Output options: Modbus RS-485, SDI-12
Ponsel pH, Redox & Temperature Sensor Benefits
- Fast response time, minimal flow dependence and low power consumption
- Multi-parameter water quality sensor - reduce costs
- Stores calibration and history data internally
- Designed for use in the harshest environments
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.