Ponsel Digital Optical Dissolved Oxygen (OPTOD) Sensor
The Ponsel optical dissolved oxygen sensor is an ultra low power digital sensor for highly accurate water quality measurements.
Ponsel Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Features
- Measurements: Dissolved oxygen in water
- Measurement Range: 0 - 20 mg/L
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Output options: Modbus RS-485, SDI-12
Ponsel Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Benefits
- Optical technology provides greater reliability and accuracy and improved sensitivity
- Accurate measurements in very low oxygen concentrations
- Suitable for use in wastewater, industrial effluent, surface water, sea water and drinking water monitoring
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.