Ponsel C4E Digital Conductivity and Salinity Sensor
The Ponsel C4E digital conductivity and salinity sensor offers the choice of Modbus RS-485 or SDI-12 connections and is suitable for a wide range of water quality testing applications.
Ponsel Digital Conductivity and Salinity Sensor Features
- Measurements: Conductivity and Salinity in water
- Measurement Range: Conductivity - 0 - 200 mS/cm; Salinity - 5 - 60 g/Kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of the full range
- Output options: Modbus RS-485, SDI-12
Ponsel Digital Conductivity and Salinity Sensor Benefits
- Robust and watertight design for long-term sampling
- Can be used with all commonly used data acquisition equipment (eg dataloggers and hand-held meters)
- Suitable for use in wastewater, industrial effluent, surface water, sea water and drinking water monitoring
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.