GE Panametrics DigitalFlow XMT868i Liquid Flow Ultrasonic Transmitter
The GE Panametrics DigitalFlow™ XMT868i Liquid Flow Ultrasonic Transmitter provides volumetric flow, totalised flow and flow velocity measurements in liquid applications.
XMT868i Liquid Flow Ultrasonic Transmitter Features
- Volumetric flow, totalised flow and flow velocity
- Low range: -12.2 to 12.2 m/s
- Pipe sizes 1.27 cm to 5.1 m
- RTDs for energy flow measurements (optional)
- Data logging capabilities (optional)
- Weatherproof/explosion-proof housing
XMT868i Liquid Flow Ultrasonic Transmitter Benefits
- Simplified programming
- Suitable for most pipe sizes and materials
- Low downtime and low maintenance
- Holds hazardous area certification for petrochemical and chemical processing environments
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.