GE Druck UNIK 5800 / 5900 Pressure Sensing Platform
The GE Druck UNIK 5800 and 5900 pressure sensing platform are a cost effective alternative to pressure gauges and switches.
UNIK 5800 / 5900 Features
- Flame-proof and explosion-proof pressure sensing platform
- Ranges from 3.5 bar (51 psi) to 700 bar (10,000 psi)
- mV, mA and voltage outputs
- Hazardous area certifications
UNIK 5800 / 5900 Benefits
- Flameproof and explosion-proof - suitable for use in oil and gas applications
- Lightweight and cost effective alternative to pressure gauges and switches
- Offers the high performance found in the UNIK 5000 in a more rugged and compact design
Hazardous Areas Approvals (Optional)
- Ex d IIC T6 Gb (-40°C <= Ta <= +63°C)
- Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db (-40°C <= Ta <= +63°C)
- Ex d IIC T* Gb
- Ex tb IIIC T* Db
- T6/T85°C (-40°C <= Ta <= +70°C)
- T5/T100°C (-40°C <= Ta <= +80°C)
- T4/T135°C (-40°C <= Ta <= +100°C)
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.