GE Druck UNIK 5000 Pressure Sensing Platform
The GE Druck UNIK 5000 pressure sensing platform is widely recognised as the pressure sensor of choice for oil, gas, mining, energy and industrial applications.
Offering high performance stability, low power and frequency response, the UNIK 5000 pressure sensing platform is the standout solution for all pressure monitoring applications.
UNIK 5000 Features
- Pressure ranges: 70 mbar (1 psi) to 700 bar (10,000 psi)
- Operating temperating ranges: -55 to 125oC
- Frequency response: to 5kHz
- Multiple electrical and pressure connector options
- Hazardous area certifications
- Output: mV, mA, voltage and configurable voltage
Hazardous Area Approvals (Optional)
- IECEx/ATEX Intrinsically Safe 'ia' Group IIC
- FM Approved (Canada & US) Intrinsically Safe Exia Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C & D and Class I, Zone 0 AEx/Ex ia Group IIC
- Single Seal; IECEx/ATEX Intrinsically Safe ‘ia’ Group I (Mining applications)
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.