GE Druck TERPS RPS/DPS 8100 Pressure Sensor
The GE Druck RPS / DPS 8000 is a high precision, high stability, resonant pressure sensor which utilises TERPS technology. In addition to be suitable for environmental research, industrial testing and power generation, the RPS/DPS 8000 pressure sensor can be used in various oil and gas applications including wellhead monitoring.
TERPS 8100 Pressure Sensor Features
- Barometric pressure to 0.1mbar (0.1hpa)
- Pressure range, 1 to 35 bar (15 to 500 psi)
- Low g sensitivity
- High precision, ±0.01% FS over compensated temperature range
- High stability, ±100 ppm FS/year
- Multiple output configurations, TTL and Diode, RS-232 and RS-485
- Wide selection of pressure and electrical connections to suit specific requirements
TERPS 8100 Pressure Sensor Benefits
- Higher accuracy and stability than other pressure measurement technologies
- Low acceleration effects
- No maintenance requirements - suitable for remote monitoring
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.