Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge
The RG12 Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge has been designed to provide years of low-maintenance, accurate rainfall measurements in professional weather monitoring applications.
RG12 Rain Gauge Features
- Operating range: up to 450mm/hr
- Accuracy: ±2% at low rainfall rates / ± 5% at rainfall rates above 300 mm/hr
- Resolution: 0.2mm per tip
- Dimensions: Funnel - 203mm, Height: 315mm, Base Diameter: 250mm
- Housing: Polished stainless steel
RG12 Rain Gauge Benefits
- Tips are accurate and consistent in volume
- Gauze filters prevent debris from entering the instrument, reducing the maintenance requirements and making it suitable for use in applications where regular maintenance is difficult
- Sturdy construction - the RG12 Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge will typically provide five years operation
Systems Integration Services
Do you need assistance with developing your monitoring system? Pacific Data Systems specialises in manufacturing integrated monitoring and process control systems and can assist in developing a turn-key solution to meet your requirements.
Please view our Case Studies to see examples of custom systems developed for our customers.