Elsec 775 / 775C - Universal Light / Thermal Radiation Meter
The Elsec 775 series enables the measurement of ultra-violet and visible light, thermal radiation (infra red) and temperature. The handheld meter is ideally suited to the conservation of buildings, art and other valuable objects in museums and galleries.
Elsec 775 / 775C Features
- Measurements: Ultra violet (UV) light, visible light (lux or foot-candles), thermal radiation (IR), temperature
- Battery life: Approx 25 Hours continuous use (3,000 readings taking 30 seconds each) or over 100,000 log readings.
- Data logging (775C only)
- Output: digital display; USB interface for data download to PC (775C only)
Elsec 775 / 775C Benefits
- Assists in the conservation of valuable artifacts
- Accurate, drift free operation
- Easy, handheld operation