Pipeline Integrity Testing System
Temperature probes are placed at either end of the gas pipeline length. One probe is placed into the soil surrounding the gas pipeline and the second is inserted into conduit abutting the pipeline and both are wired to the logging unit. The battery powered logging unit will collect data during the test period (typically 24 hours) and after testing is complete, the data can be directly downloaded to PC for modelling.
PDS Pipeline Integrity Testing System - Key Features
- Detection of potential gas pipeline leaks
- Battery-powered logging unit capable of storing up to 128 MB (10,000,000 data points including Date Time Stamp)
- 3m cable length (longer lengths available)
- Data transfer: USB Flash drive or Ethernet connection to PC/laptop
- Optional 3G / satellite communications (additional solar panels may be required)