Squirrel SQ2010 Data Logger
The SQ2010 is a compact, portable logger which is also suitable for bench based and fixed installations.
Easily programmed via the four integral push buttons and large graphical display and with a basic accuracy of 0.1%, the Squirrel 2010 is able to fulfil many routine data logging needs, including more demanding applications requiring up to 10 readings per second on one channel.
- Create complex schedules of logging rates, triggers and alarm outputs
- Scale and view readings in real time on the integral display or on a PC running SquirrelView or Excel
- Display readings in preferred engineering units e.g. Hz, Bar, Pascals, Nm etc.
- Select logging rates up to 10 Hz. Single channel only
- Derive up to 16 calculated (virtual) channels from real input channels using mathematical functions
- Concurrently sample channels at different sample speeds
- Remote outdoor applications (e.g. weather stations)
- Compact, portable data logger
- Powered from internal cells, external PSU or via USB connection
- 4 to 8 universal analogue inputs (current, voltage, resistance, temperature) plus 8 digital inputs
- 16 derived/calculated channels
- 2 alarm outputs
- 2 pulse counter inputs (1 at up to 64kHz, 1 at up to 100Hz)
- Configured via large easy-to-read graphical display
- 0.1% accuracy, 24-bit A to D conversion
- Up to 14 million readings
- Supplied with SquirrelView set-up/download and export software
- Up to 10 readings per second on 1 channel
Analogue Inputs Supported