FreshView EC12 Ripening Controller
Developed in Australia, the FreshView EC12 Ripening Controller system is the latest proven robust technology to monitor, control, ripen, degreen, and store fruit and other perishable commodities. The modular design ensures simple installation and provides flexibility to expand to meet operational demands of small, medium and large fruit handling facilities.
By automatically monitoring and controlling the concentration and levels of ethylene, carbon dioxide, temperature, relative humidity, pulp temperature, and oxygen, the FreshView EC12 Ripening Controller system leads to a higher standard of presentation, longer shelf life and a more uniformly ripened, tastier piece of fruit.
- System for ripening, degreening and storage
- On-screen display of environmental conditions and system status
- Monitor and control ethylene, CO2, temperature, relative humidity, pulp temperature, O2 and sub-systems
- Remote access and control via the Internet for monitoring, control, system status, historical data and set-point adjustment
- Monitor and control up to 12 rooms
You can view more information at the FreshView EC12 Ripening Controller website or via the following documents:
Did you know that we have a website dedicated to our post harvest technology solutions? Visit www.FreshView.com.au for more