F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyser
Continuous, Accurate and Precise Ethylene & CO2 Measurement in Real Time!
The F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyser non-destructively measures ethylene in real time, providing Quality Assurance professionals with the data they need to manage ethylene accurately and efficiently.
Using two electrochemical sensors, the F-900 measures ethylene from 0-200 ppm with a lower detection limit of 0.025 parts-per-million (ppm).
The patent pending “PolarCept” filter removes polar hydrocarbons from the gas stream to ensure that measurements are not polluted by interfering gases such as ethanol.
• Real-time, continuous monitoring
• Rapid response time
• Functional across broad temperature and humidity range
• Highly sensitive C2H4 sensors with lower detection limit of 0.025 parts-per-million (ppm)
• Optional CO2 sensors
• Optional 02 sensor
• Relative humidity, temperature, and pressure sensors on-board
• Internal data logging and storage (4GB SD card)
• Wi-Fi capabilities
• Direct interface with PC or data logging systems
• Terminal block for controlling ventilation systems
• Optional Injection Port Kit for small volume static samples
• Monitoring controlled atmosphere facilities to ensure ethylene levels do not exceed critical thresholds
• Assisting research and development efforts by providing a simple, portable platform to measure ethylene, O2, and CO2
• Measuring flux from a single fruit to understand how ethylene emission levels may vary across treatments
• Measuring head-space accumulation for analysis of small-volume samples or fruits with low ethylene emission rates
For more information, including product specifications, please download the F-900 Portable Ethylene Analsyer brochure
Did you know that we have a website dedicated to our post harvest technology solutions? Visit www.FreshView.com.au for more