The PDS Pipeline Integrity Testing System has been developed for conducting leak tests in gas pipelines. The system identifies temperature fluctuations along the length of pipeline which can be a key indication of a leak in the gas pipeline.
- Record temperature variations
- Portable and rugged
The system is supplied with
- Battery-powered logging unit capable of storing up to 128 MB (10,000,000 data points including Date Time Stamp)
- 3m cable length (longer lengths available)
- Data transfer: USB Flash drive or Ethernet connection to PC/laptop
- Optional 3G / satellite communications (additional solar panels may be required)