Datataker and Pacific Data Systems would like to invite you and your colleagues to a 3-day dataTaker Training Workshop.
Held over 12-14th of May, 2015, the workshop will focus on data acquisition and data logging, guidelines for optimising data acquisition systems and demonstrations.
Who Should Attend?
• Users wanting to understand the fundamentals of data acquisition and data logging
• Users wanting to optimise their dataTaker data logger
• Employees responsible for data acquisition and data logging equipment
• Potential users of dataTaker data logger
What To Bring?
• All attendees must bring their own laptop
For more information on pricing and content that will be covered during the 3-day course, please download the registration form here